|Home Techniques B-X store Links Advertise with us|
Tips & Tricks
Video & Book reviews
About the Author
Basic twirl 2
Download an AVI of the technique here.
Preview the Technique here with the smaller GIF file.
1. Start in the Forward grip, closed position. Safe handle into your palm.
2. Begin the move with a modified Horizontal type opening, but instead of sending the bite handle out to the side, it's going to come over and down.
4. Before the ricochet........ Insert your Index finger to the area just above the Thumb.
7. Second ricochet.
At the moment of ricochet, pull the Thumb out.......
8. ............ and around to the other side, and scissor with the Index and Middle fingers to bring the handle over.
10. Torque your wrist over a little to speed up the movement.
11. Finish in the Backhand grip, open position.
12. To close, let the bite handle fall away and downward, while pulling your Ring finger and Pinky in toward your palm.
13. Continue the rotation up and.......
15........ over the top of the Index finger.
Notice the turning over of the wrist in the last 4 steps.
16. Push down with your Ring finger and Pinky to send the handles back.........
17............... insert the Index finger behind the handle.
18. Now roll through with the Index and Middle fingers while pulling the Ring finger and Pinky out of the way.
19. Continue over and down......
20. Ricochet back up to........
22. .....the Forward grip, closed position,