|Home Techniques B-X store Links Advertise with us|
Tips & Tricks
Video & Book reviews
About the Author
False Forward grip 2
This technique begins as though executing a basic Forward grip Windmill technique. A subtle finger twirl takes it to a Backhand opening.
Download an AVI of the technique here.
Preview the Technique here with the smaller GIF file.
1. Start in the Forward grip, closed position.
3. Execute a basic Windmill opening.
4. As the bite handle reaches the point where it's extending straight ahead, bring the Middle finger (Ring and Pinky as well) around to the position directly behind the Thumb.
5. Now push the safe handle forward with the Middle finger. The Index finger should remain stiff to stabilize the twirl.
6. Continue the motion through until the bite handle approaches the full open position.........
7. ............... when it does you Middle finger will be between the two handles. Pull it out of the way..........
8. ............... and finish in the Backhand grip, open position.