|Home Techniques B-X store Links Advertise with us|
Tips & Tricks
Video & Book reviews
About the Author
VerticalThis exercise is great for developing balance, and also making you comfortable in allowing the Balisong to move in your hand without your fingers controlling it.
Download an AVI of the technique here.
Preview the Technique here with the smaller GIF file.
1. Start with the Balisong lined up along your Middle finger. Dip your hand and allow the Bali to slide down toward your fingertips.
2. When the end of the Bali reaches your "Life line" (the line that goes across your palm).......
3. ..........curl the fingers up bringing the Bali over.
5. Open the fingers and let the Bali slide down again.
8. Again, when the end of the Bali reaches your "Life line"
9. .....curl the fingers up, bringing the Bali over.
. 11.Continue for as long as you can, always keeping the Balisong aligned with the Middle finger.