|Home Techniques B-X store Links Advertise with us|
Tips & Tricks
Video & Book reviews
About the Author
from a Vertical openingThis pass flows nicely from a Vertical opening to a Latch start opening. The technique can go on, between hands, for as long as you can stand it. Makes for a good repetitive drill.
Download an AVI of the technique here.
Preview the Technique here with the smaller GIF file.
1. Start in the forward grip, closed position.
2. Execute a Vertical basic opening.
5. As the Bali approaches the open position..........
6. ........... insert the opposite hand, over the top of the passing hand
7. .............. to make the pass. The bite handle will now be in the catching hand.
9. Whip the safe handle over and into the closed position.
11. From here, execute the Latch start opening.