|Home Techniques B-X store Links Advertise with us|
Tips & Tricks
Video & Book reviews
About the Author
catching the same handle
Here is another pass where the receiving hand catches the same handle that the passing hand passes from (say that 10 times fast).
Download an AVI of the technique here.
Preview the Technique here with the smaller GIF file.
1. Start in the Backhand grip, closed position.
3. Let the bite handle fall downward.
4. Ricochet off of the palm heel and bring the bite handle back upward.
5. As the bite handle comes up position the receiving hand for the pass.
6. Ricochet off of the palm heel of the receiving hand at the same time the pass is made.
8.Torque the wrist over.........
9. .............. and snap it into the Backhand grip, open position.
Check this AVI out for a view from the front (BHsameHP2)