|Home Techniques B-X store Links Advertise with us|
Tips & Tricks
Video & Book reviews
About the Author
Backhand flip out opening
This opening starts in the backhand position and ends up in the forward grip, open position.
Download an AVI of the technique here.
Preview the Technique here with the smaller GIF file.
1. Start in the Backhand grip, closed position.
3. Allow the bite handle to fall away, as if executing a backhand basic opening.
4. As the bite handle the out side of your palm.............
5. ........... switch your Index and Middle fingers over to the other side of the safe handle.
6. Push forward with the Index and Middle fingers while clearing the Thumb.
8. Continue the motion around with the Bali between the Middle and ring fingers.
12........... into the Forward grip, open position
The knife can also be closed using the same motion, and should be practiced that way.