|Home Techniques B-X store Links Advertise with us|
Tips & Tricks
Video & Book reviews
About the Author
Bite handle opening
This opening will come in handy if you ever find yourself grabbing your Bali with the bite handle "in".
Download an AVI of the technique here.
Preview the Technique here with the smaller GIF file.
1. Start in the Forward grip, closed position with the bite handle in toward your palm.
3. Begin by sending the safe handle out as if doing a Horizontal basic opening, except this time...............
4. ....... Straighten out your Index, Middle finger, and Pinky to allow the safe handle to come behind the Index finger.
5. Catch with the Middle, Ring finger, and Pinky.
6. Clear the Thumb and..........
7. .......torque the wrist over to send the bite handle out to the side.
10. ......and bring the bite handle back up.
11. Clear the Index finger out of the way.