|Home Techniques B-X store Links Advertise with us|
Tips & Tricks
Video & Book reviews
About the Author
This little finesse pass adds a flip and a slide, to build confidence in your fingers.
Download an AVI of the technique here.
Preview the Technique here with the smaller GIF file.
1. Start with the Balisong held in the left hand (for this example) with the middle finger and thumb directly opposing, just above the balance point. Move the right hand into position, middle finger above the left thumb (just below the pins), and thumb just below the left middle finger.
2. Push down with the right hand middle finger, flipping the butt of the Balisong forward.
3. The butt should be pointing slightly forward, and your middle finger and thumb should be directly opposing.
4. Now, let the butt of the Balisong slide inside and down (backward), into.......
7. .....the same starting position, but the opposite hand.
8. Repeat the movement in the other direction.
The knife can also be closed using the same motion, and should be practiced that way.
You could continue back and forth with this........ forever, if you wanted to.