|Home Techniques B-X store Links Advertise with us|
Tips & Tricks
Video & Book reviews
About the Author
Backhand basic 2
This is a variation of the backhand basic. With practice, it can be snapped open very quickly.
Download an AVI of the technique here.
Preview the Technique here with the smaller GIF file.
1. Start in the Backhand grip, closed position. Safe handle should be "IN".
2. Turn your hand over and let the bite handle fall away.
3. A quick bend of the wrist outward will put some speed on the move
5. As the bite handle comes around and just as it passes under the wrist..........
7. .......... snap the wrist over and end in the Backhand grip, open position.