|Home Techniques B-X store Links Advertise with us|
Tips & Tricks
Video & Book reviews
About the Author
Another partial exercise, backhand this time. These exercises will help you develop the "connection" to the opposite handle.
Download an AVI of the technique here.
Preview the Technique here with the smaller GIF file.
1. Start in the position shown at left, backhand grip, half open.
2. The idea of this move, is to finish the opening without letting the latch handle swing at all, so........
3. In one quick, smooth motion, sweep the hand upward (toward the ceiling)..........
6. .......as the handle reaches the top......
7. ....snap the hand downward.......
8. ......into the backhand grip, open position.
Don't cheat yourself by swinging the handle before the the actual movement starts. After some time you'll be able to go from start to finish in the "blink of an eye".