|Home Techniques B-X store Links Advertise with us|
Tips & Tricks
Video & Book reviews
About the Author
Thumb rollover 2
Here is another rollover move for those wanting to "push their luck". Go slow with this one. It's very easy to end up grabbing the blade and getting a major cut. The Ring finger is at the most risk. Trust me!
Download an AVI of the technique here.
Preview the Technique here with the smaller GIF file.
1. Start in the Backhand grip, closed position.
2. Bring the bite handle up, as if executing a basic Windmill opening.
4. As the bite handle comes over, stick your Thumb tip in as close to the pivot point as possible.
5. Roll (don't throw) the handles over.
8. As the safe handle comes around, close your fingers a little to stop it.
9. end in a Forward grip, open position.
Make sure to keep the connection between the Thumb and Balisong as the handles roll over. You don't want this move to be a throw.