|Home Techniques B-X store Links Advertise with us|
Tips & Tricks
Video & Book reviews
About the Author
Rollover to Backhand
Now we'll take that rollover technique, and apply it to an opening........... In this case, to a Backhand grip.
Download an AVI of the technique here.
Preview the Technique here with the smaller GIF file.
1. Start in the Forward grip, closed position.
2. Begin the technique by executing a Basic Windmill.
4. As the bite handle (in this case) comes up, place your Index finger on the back of the safe handle just below the pivot PINs.
6. As the bite handle comes over, let go with your other fingers, leaving your Index finger in place.
7. Let the Balisong roll over the Index finger.
8. As the back of the safe handle comes around, place your Thumb in position to catch with your Index finger.
9. Pull your wrist back a little to continue the motion of the bite handle.
11. Finish in the Backhand grip, open position.