|Home Techniques B-X store Links Advertise with us|
Tips & Tricks
Video & Book reviews
About the Author
PassHere, we'll turn a simple pivot into a more exciting throw pass. You may find it necessary to tighten the latch point. If so, remember not to tighten the latch handle, but the slot the latch slides into instead.
Download an AVI of the technique here.
Preview the Technique here with the smaller GIF file.
1. Start in the Backhand grip, open position.
2. Allow the Balisong to pivot downward.
3. At about the point it reaches horizontal (in front of your body), release.
5. You should get about one rotation in the air before the catch.
8. Catch in the same position, opposite hand.
Work this exercise between hands, keeping the movement smooth and controlled.
Focus should be on the handle.