|Home Techniques B-X store Links Advertise with us|
Tips & Tricks
Video & Book reviews
About the Author
around to backhand closedHeres a cool way to change positions. This ones done starting with the latch handle "in".
Download an AVI of the technique here.
Preview the Technique here with the smaller GIF file.
1. Start in the forward grip closed position, but with the latch handle into your palm.
4. Swing the handle out, and straighten the middle, ring finger, and pinky.
6. Allow the handle to come around behind the index finger.
7. Cover with the middle, ring finger and pinky, and, in the same motion.........
8. Clear the thumb, push up with your index finger and down with your middle, ring finger and pinky to bring the handle over.
9. As the handle comes over the top, slide your thumb to where your middle finger just was.
11. Continue the motion up until.........
13. ......you finish in the backhand, closed position.
Here is just another example of a transitional technique that can take you from one move to a completely different move, with very little effort.