|Home Techniques B-X store Links Advertise with us|
Tips & Tricks
Video & Book reviews
About the Author
Finger twirl pass
LeadingA same handle pass hitting "head on", reversing the motion into a Backhand opening.
Download an AVI of the technique here.
Preview the Technique here with the smaller GIF file.
1.Start in the Forward grip, closed position.
2. Begin by executing a Horizontal basic opening.
6. After the ricochet that would lead into the open position, move the catching hand into position.
7. The catching hand should be positioned with the Index finger extending straight forward, and the Middle, Ring finger, and Pinky tucked in toward the palm.
9. As the Bite handle comes over the top, execute a Same handle pass.
10.At this point, the back of the safe handle is against the inside of the Index finger and against the the knuckles of the other three fingers.
11. As the Bite handle ricochets, straighten the Middle, Ring finger, and Pinky and turn the wrist over.
12.Safe handle should be between the Index and Middle fingers.
13.Ricochet off of the palm heel.......
15....... and pull it up into the Backhand open position.