|Home Techniques B-X store Links Advertise with us|
Tips & Tricks
Video & Book reviews
About the Author
ThrowHere's a cool throw from the Backhand closed position. It'll be coming over the back of your hand, so you'll be looking into the rotation. The catch on this one is a bit tricky, so watch it.
Download an AVI of the technique here.
Preview the Technique here with the smaller GIF file.
1. Start in the Backhand closed position, with the safe handle facing into your palm.
2. Let the latch handle drop away.
3. Turn your wrist over, to palm down, as.......
4. ......you make the release.
6. Once again, you want about a full rotation.
8. As the safe handle comes over the top, turn your wrist over again (palm up)......
10. .....and make the catch.
11. Finish up in the Forward grip, open position.